TradeLink Barter Network is a Commercial Trade Exchange where members trade excess goods and services for new purchasing power in “trade credit”, thereby conserving cash.
Established in January, 2004, and based in Victoria, B.C., the company administers the trading activities of its own network of businesses using an on-line trading system, combined with advanced baking software
Membership allows businesses to participate in markets and commercial activities that epitomize business networking that provides tangible benefits! No other networking association can provide these business benefits!
- sell excess inventory and services at full margin at all times – No Groupon and No discounts
- attract new customers that are outside conventional market-reach
- purchase needed goods and services for credit instead of cash
- access a new and innovative source of financing … Interest free!
- Participate in no pressure social mixers to meet, laugh and get some business done.
- Membership also provides an immediate expansion of the market-reach to include other business centres in Canada and the United States through our reciprocal relationships with Barter Exchanges in Vancouver, Seattle, Calgary and beyond.